Presented by Ann Stoneson, LPC-S
Participants will learn about fundamental skills and considerations in building a private practice.
After this training, participants will be able to:
1. Refine their niche and craft a more compelling bio
2. Explore the dynamics of fee-setting and implementing fee increases with existing clients
3. Identify aspects of community support that will need to be replaced/re-established in independent practice
4. Understand the importance of market research as they develop their niche and deepen their clinical skillset
5. Conduct an inventory exploring personal strengths & weaknesses as they relate to practice-building