Presented by Joseph Porter, LPC Intern, LMFT Associate
You'll identify career options through defining client's interests, discover educational options that will align with client's identified interests, determine client's preferences for leadership and risk taking, and decide on and focus towards your/client's future.
After this training, participants will be able to:
1. Describe interest, work activities, and personal values
2. Identify specific interest and occupational areas
3. Compare interests against general population to determine work satisfaction
4. Describe preferences concerning work style, preference for learning, leadership, risk taking, and teamwork
5. Fulfill the requirement of attending at least one career testing training to be able to use this instrument with clients at TA
Note: Therapy Austin offers reduced cost online Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory assessments. Please contact Joseph for more information about this process.