Presented by Joseph Porter, LPC, LMFT Associate
You'll identify career options through defining client's interests and discover educational options that will align with client's identified interests. You'll additionally identify client's personality preferences to inform how they act and react, make life choices, relate to others, and relate to the world around them.
After this training, participants will be able to:
1. Describe interest, work activities, and personal values
2. Identify specific interest and occupational areas
3. Describe preferences concerning work style, preference for learning, leadership, risk taking, and teamwork
4. Describe personality type
5. Identify how the client directs and receives energy, approaches and relates to the outside world
6. Fulfill the requirement of attending at least one career testing training to be able to use this instrument with clients at TA
Note: Therapy Austin offers reduced cost online Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory assessments. Please contact Joseph for more information about this process.
FOR THERAPY AUSTIN EMPLOYEES ONLY